My 104 day Check in.

Options
Not sure if this is the best place for this but I would hope it would be motivational for someone besides me.

Started this process when my scale read 320lbs on June 1, 2014. When I started logging 104 days ago I weighed 317lbs.

My beginning measurements were:
Chest: 50.5"
Belly button: 54"
Pants: 48"

Today they are:
Chest: 49"
Belly button: 50"
Pants: 45.75"

My weight this morning was ---- 282.1lbs. For a loss since June, 1st of 37.9lbs

I have not eaten healthy by a long shot but I have either eliminated completely a few things and drastically reduced some others. The biggest thing was adjusting portion sizes to fit within my allowed calories. Throw in some strength training and a little cardio but nothing fancy.

I calculated my TDEE on the IIFYM website using my goal weight of 215lbs and a couch potato activity. I wanted a number that would be realistic if I decided to get lazy when I hit my goal weight. That number was 2410kcals. I try to stay between 2200kcals and 2400kcal. This allows me to get used to the that amount of food now. I will actually need to teach myself to eat a little more because I am sure the exercise will still be there when I am at 215lbs but I just wanted to be safe.

I have also been using a fitbit to keep track of activities and projected calories burned.

I have not felt deprived at any time. (At least after the first 2 weeks.)

Annndddd pictures:

311lbs

fe9jkcbg5lxi.jpg

hyiz6qi2b84w.jpg

298lbs

hw5vonzbqbtj.jpg

msvq4yeyxncv.jpg

282.1lbs

y473162tegv8.jpg

2iixsproce92.jpg

Replies