Great winter treat

Options
Pomegranates are in season and are getting cheaper every week! They are so tasty (sweet!) and because they take so long to eat (buy the whole ones!!!!) it is very satisfying. My kids and fight over them so I have to buy three at a time! If you haven't had one…try it now!

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I just tried them last week for the first time ever. I am a fan !!!
  • LookingBusy
    LookingBusy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    For holiday parties, I put some pomegranate seeds in mini muffin liners (the super small, candy ones) and drizzle melted dark chocolate on them. Put in the fridge to harden and then just peel the chocolate off and eat. Really good :) Love pomegranates!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    put them right into mimosas
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    For holiday parties, I put some pomegranate seeds in mini muffin liners (the super small, candy ones) and drizzle melted dark chocolate on them. Put in the fridge to harden and then just peel the chocolate off and eat. Really good :) Love pomegranates!
    Damn. That sounds wonderful. Will try!

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I like pomegranate vinegar for chicken.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Tblackdogs wrote: »
    Pomegranates are in season and are getting cheaper every week! They are so tasty (sweet!) and because they take so long to eat (buy the whole ones!!!!) it is very satisfying. My kids and fight over them so I have to buy three at a time! If you haven't had one…try it now!

I l-o-v-e home made natural ( full fat for me ) yogurt, heaped with pomegranate seeds and a small dollop of honey. A gift from heaven !