First day

:Hi everyone, this is my first day trying to exercise and watch my diet. I am 61yrs with semi controlled diabetes and other ailments that derive from being over weight and on concentrated insulin. But I am very determined to feel better. have a nice one.

Replies

• urpalmaryann00
    urpalmaryann00 Posts: 17 Member
    im on my fourth day of really trying, it can be hard but this iste is verrry helpful! I have a lot o lose, have afib and am diabetic too, so I am hoping to improve my health dramatically by losing all this excess me , good luck to you!
  • D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    This is a great tool for people to not only lose weight but also manage diabetes. I'm 58 and I have had good success here. Good luck! Get some MFP friends and learn from them. You can do it. Baby steps.
  • Welcome! MFP is definitely a great way to get and stay accountable for our commitments and choices :smile:
  • Cielazul
    Cielazul Posts: 77 Member
    edited November 2014
    That's great! I remember my first day clearly, and now, in what seems like an instant, I am on day 241, having lost 71 pounds! Time will fly and you will be really glad you started today.