See food dieter in Hawaii. I need accountability big time because I lose and gain ...lose and gain.

Options
I need tough love and e hugs to help me stay on course. I will do the same. Live in Hawaii so I have no excuse to go exercise but eating right is a big challenge when there are so much get together with STARCH. I been on see food diet: when I see food I eat. :( Primary problem is being too busy all the time. Kids, work and other obligations distraction and I need to prioritize this in to my life. Thanks

Replies

• Makapuumaiden
    Makapuumaiden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you with all our local food. I had to go cold turkey and cut all things white. Poke bowls are now on lettuce, ahi and bok choy,... yada yada. The biggest thing I also needed to do given all the other priorities....I am up at 5 to exercise. Either an early morning boot camp or personal trainer. I committed my money and it forced the issue. Then, by 6 a.m. I have the biggest obstacle as a completed check mark and the kids and hubby are just getting up. I have a long way to go but for me if it is done before everyone else is up, it gets done. If I wait until later in the day, too many other people/things take me away from the exercise. You can do it!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You can still have all the starch and Hawaiian favorites with family and friends. Just keep it in moderation by counting your calories using MFP. I'm on the see-food diet too, and still lost 23 lbs. You got this!