Reducing breast size?

Options
I'm still getting the hang of consistently working out and eating a healthy diet. Just throwing that out there. Since having my babies and gaining all of this weight my breasts have changed a lot. One is a D cup and the other is not. Maybe a C? I'm not sure, but it's much smaller. Right now my band is a 42. I am currently nursing but plan to wean soon. Has anyone had success in evening out odd breasts? I really don't want to go under the knife but it's so noticeable. It makes me very self conscious. TIA!

Replies

• DebSM2
    DebSM2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I was always lopsided when nursing...maybe it will improve after weaning?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    DebSM2 wrote: »
    I was always lopsided when nursing...maybe it will improve after weaning?

^This
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I really hope so! Now just the trick of getting my babe off the boob...
  • performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I agree, mine were a little different during nursing and I know some people can vary a lot! I hope it gets better for you, I am self conscious about my chest too. They went from a C-D, to an F from nursing/weight gain, and currently a DD. They are a bit...sad. :'(
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    People are flagging these posts. Idiots. *smh*
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that a lot of posts are getting flagged. What's up with that?
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    zombie_meg wrote: »
    I've noticed that a lot of posts are getting flagged. What's up with that?

Apparently people are offended by breasts. I don't know. :-\
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Weight gain or loss has never affected my lopsided ladies.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Everyone (mostly) has some degree of asymmetry. Some more noticeable, some less. Even the lovely actress Keira Knightly is noticeably lopsided (Google her "non photoshop" photo shoot for Interview magazine, NSFW/nudity).

As for my experience (I fall into the asymmetric category myself), nursing did indeed make it more noticeable, but that's what padding is for, to even it out. Everyone's different, but I noticed when my little ones weaned, my volume reduced, and the asymmetry is far less noticeable. Meh, even so, whatever. It's what I've got, I make the best of it. Buy your bras to fit the larger breast, and pad the smaller side.