Calorie advice

Options
Hi! I am 18 years old and weigh around 115 pounds. I am comfortable and happy with this weight, and for the first time in a while, I am slightly confident in my body! I'm about 5'6 and I do an hour of cardio 6 days a week and lift as heavy as I can about 3 days a week. This summer, I was about 130lbs, and with the approval of my mom, I decided to lose a bit of weight. I didn't realize it, but I was eating about 1,000 calories a day for about a month, then I upped it to 1,200 and now I am up to 1,300. I didn't realize how little I was eating at the time, and I wish I could go back, because I would never have done that if I had known!! I realized how little I was eating last week when I started to get very lightheaded and it was harder to workout, and I calculated, and realized how little I was eating! For someone that burns about 800 calories a day just through exercise, that is not nearly enough to eat!! I am afraid that by bringing my calorie intake down so low I have damaged my metabolism. I've been at a low calorie intake for about 3 months. I want to increase my calories, but I am afraid that if I increase too much too soon, I'll gain weight, which I don't want to do! I want to increase to as high as my body needs to fuel me properly as fast as possible without gaining weight! Can anyone help me?? My original plan was to increase by 100 calories every 1-2 weeks, but I am worried that that process will be too long. Was my original plan good? How many calories should I be eating, and how can I repair the damage on my metabolism I have done, and how do I increase my calories without gaining weight?