Favourite genre of exercise? Parkour workouts, strength training, aerobics, swimming, etc.

Options
2»

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Strength training for sure. I like kickboxing as well and I have a love/hate relationship with HIIT.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    There are parkour gyms and training facilities in Edmonton and Calgary, Canada.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My favorite is aqua aerobics and deep water toning. I tend to get very bored swimming laps.
  • EK00001
    Options
    There are parkour gyms and training facilities in Edmonton and Calgary, Canada.

I live in BC
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i had no idea there were parkour gyms!!! I always thought it was about turning your city into a playground! It means freerunning or something right? I cant remember what I heard someone call it once, but it was something along the lines of the art of nontraditional movement - dang i wish i could remember now
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Swimming. Preferably in cold water outside with mountains and forests to look at.

• EK00001
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    i had no idea there were parkour gyms!!! I always thought it was about turning your city into a playground! It means freerunning or something right? I cant remember what I heard someone call it once, but it was something along the lines of the art of nontraditional movement - dang i wish i could remember now

Parkour is definitely a beautiful form of art! It's more of an art work than the single-dotted paintings hanged at "Art Museums".
  • EK00001
    Options
    Swimming. Preferably in cold water outside with mountains and forests to look at.
    That must be the Earthly Heaven! (^~^)
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I think it is!