Looking for friends. Lets play a game! Guess my weight! See Picture :)

Options
2»

Replies

• HanreCornelius
    HanreCornelius Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hun I'm so jealous, darn you beautiful even though your over weight. Ooooooooh and those beautiful curves (love that hourglass shape). Your going to be one sexy beast when your healthy and in shape! :p
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Hun I'm so jealous, darn you beautiful even though your over weight. Ooooooooh and those beautiful curves (love that hourglass shape). Your going to be one sexy beast when your healthy and in shape! :p

Agreed! After this journey, I guarantee men will be at your feet, on their hands and knees!
  • iFeiKo
    iFeiKo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It happens, I'm also weighing more than look, but it doesn't really bother me untill I love my measures. In my case it is related not only to bones (they anyway weigh not more than 5 kg for nearly any person), but also to muscle mass covered by layer of fat.
    I have recent picture of myself I'm already proud of, and you can try to guess weight too )
    UDBfuAJgCugAQqGhJZZMqqvpcasqSoSSbBRp-610xh.jpg
  • rosemaryeallman
    rosemaryeallman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :blush: Thanks for the positive encouragement.
  • rosemaryeallman
    Options

Agreed! After this journey, I guarantee men will be at your feet, on their hands and knees!
    I am hoping I wont give up :) It is going to be a long journey. Thanks for adding me as your friend,

• TheGrindalProject
    TheGrindalProject Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    First off just wanted to say you are beautiful. :) Second I would have NEVER guessed that much. Good luck on your journey! I'll be just starting down this path myself. Here's to the new US!
  • Bagpuss_Janet
    Bagpuss_Janet Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm older than you but am also 5' 6". I weighed 110kg when I started and like the first poster that's what I would have guessed if I hadn't read the answer. I still have some way to go but I am getting there. I don't eat clean but I do weigh everything I eat and I do exercise. Good luck with your journey. :)

ETA: I had forgotten the ticker had disappeared. So far I have lost 53lbs in about 13 months. :)
  • rosemaryeallman
    Options
    First off just wanted to say you are beautiful. :) Second I would have NEVER guessed that much. Good luck on your journey! I'll be just starting down this path myself. Here's to the new US!
    Thank you. :smile: Accountability and Encouragement are great tools. I love MFP
  • rosemaryeallman
    Options
    I'm older than you but am also 5' 6". I weighed 110kg when I started and like the first poster that's what I would have guessed if I hadn't read the answer. I still have some way to go but I am getting there. I don't eat clean but I do weigh everything I eat and I do exercise. Good luck with your journey. :)

ETA: I had forgotten the ticker had disappeared. So far I have lost 53lbs in about 13 months. :)
    Thank you! Good luck to you too.