Weight loss grind

Hey guys!

I joined this about a month or two ago, can't remember now... but a couple of the people I've added barely log in anymore. So if you're adamant on using this a lot as well as hitting a certain goal, I'd love to be your friend :) I'm definitely a big motivator and won't mind helping you out either! =]

Replies

• 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    I'm Here everyday. I log everything and have an open diary for anyone to view
    No secrets here. If you want honesty and support, I can do that. Add me if you like. I can always use more friends here. Good luck in your lifestyle change. It really has to be a way of life to succeed.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    I've been logging for over 1.5 years. It's great. Buddy up!
  • newjeanbean
    newjeanbean Posts: 30 Member
    I've been logging for about 6 months now, but always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated :-) I'll send a request your way!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Im about to make 1000 days and 100 pounds gone. I like friends who are fit-minded, optimistic and don't have too many vulgar/excuse-riddled/basic statuses and don't put up a lot of barely dressed sexy time photos. If that's you, you can friend me. Warning though, you may be exposed to the greatest friends list of all MFP history.
This discussion has been closed.