HELP! I've hit a rut...

Options
2»

Replies

• adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I as well was having a rut moment the last two weeks.. I increased my caloric intake to 2067 and 2 lbs came off in a week! Also, lifting weights is a huge assistance. You won't bulk up but it increases your metabolic rates as well. Just make sure you eat protein after to repair those muscles. Also, are you eating enough protein during the day? I find that if I eat to many carbs and my protein grams are under 100 g/day.. I don't lose.

Somedays it is a science project I wish not to be apart of! However, its working for me !
  • Becks41319
    Becks41319 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I as well was having a rut moment the last two weeks.. I increased my caloric intake to 2067 and 2 lbs came off in a week! Also, lifting weights is a huge assistance. You won't bulk up but it increases your metabolic rates as well. Just make sure you eat protein after to repair those muscles. Also, are you eating enough protein during the day? I find that if I eat to many carbs and my protein grams are under 100 g/day.. I don't lose.

Somedays it is a science project I wish not to be apart of! However, its working for me !

I am lifting, not a great deal as I don't have access to a gym but I make do with what I have. I do protein shakes. I take it slow as I need to make it last as I am lucky to have it at the moment. I try and get as much as I can, I've read a lot about it being a good thing when sculpting and losing.