Best NSV so far!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I had to go buy new clothes because my old stuff didn't fit any longer. I had to go 2 sizes down to get something that fit. I started crying in the dressing room. That's been my latest NSV. Others were I can wrap some towels around myself that I used to not be able to. Also crossing my legs was a great feeling. I can also cross my arms. My arms used to be bigger and my bust as well, so I couldn't wrap my arms around myself so to speak. I can now and it feels amazing!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    My favorites:

Shaving the lady bits without awkward acrobatics.

Walking into Target and just buying underwear like a normal person (instead of ordering via Amazon).
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My biggest NSV so far was last weekend. I bought a jacket ages ago with the intent of never wearing it buttoned. I could sort of get away with it and I liked it so much I had to get it (a size 6). I remember thinking "This is impossible, how could anyone wear this buttoned??" When I bought it I was my smallest at 120 lbs. Then I gained over 20 lbs in the next 6 years and couldn't even put my arms through it anymore. I'm back down to 2 - 3 lbs heavier than I was when I first bought it, as of two weeks ago. Saturday I put on my jacket and it fit again, and even buttoned easily. Even though I'm heavier now than I was when I bought it, my waist is much smaller... I didn't even have that as as goal; I thought my "flotation device" was never going to go away. It's really motivated me to keep a healthy diet and exercise more; because even when I weighed less I was still unhealthy.
  • BRobertson23
    BRobertson23 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think one of my more recent NSV's was buying a fitted top from the JUNIORS department. I remember being in 6th-8th grade and having to shop in the misses and women's sections because nothing in juniors fit me...kind of ironic that 17 years later I'm able to do that. But I LOVE knowing that I have WAY MORE options for clothes than I EVER used to!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!