edited November 2014
    Options
    adowe wrote: »
    Worth every penney.
    QFT!
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    LOVE Quest bars!!! I eat one everyday as a morning snack. I usually just go to GNC every week or so and buy a bunch of all different flavors. Chocolate Brownie is my absolute favorite.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 or 4 flavors, wasn't impressed with any of them, to be honest.
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »

Same here, I thought they were disgusting. They taste like chalky fake food.
  • PwrLftr82
    Options
    agal129 wrote: »
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »

Same here, I thought they were disgusting. They taste like chalky fake food.

YES! I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Tried them at room temp, then heated up a bit so it would taste like a "cookie." Worst. Cookie. Ever.
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I bought the variety pack off their website... they give you 12 in the box of all different flavors. So far I like the cinnamon roll, strawberry cheesecake, banana nut muffin, and chocolate peanut butter ones a lot, so much I would buy whole boxes of just those flavors. The white chocolate & raspberry (though I have a bias against white chocolate) and chocolate chip cookie dough ones were okay, but the "cookie/chocolate" bits in them l thought left a weird after taste. So far I am pretty impressed with them, I really like the texture for some reason, but I mainly got them for the high protein, low calorie aspect.
  • daphnec1994
    daphnec1994 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think they are amazing and, to me, worth the price. However they are a binge trigger for me, big time, so i avoid buying them. I honestly think they taste amazing.
  • SLHysell
    SLHysell Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    They're great, but Pure Protein bars are cheaper and to me taste better. Also, they are more readily available at stores like Target and Walmart. I can't live without my Pure Protein bar for breakfast!
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    I LOVE that not only do they have 20 g of protein, they have 20 g of fiber! All for just 170 calories- That's what I'm talking about!

How many carbs?
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks they're gross?
  • janellyf
    janellyf Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love the cookies & cream and chocolate chip cookie dough flavors. Honestly, I feel like I am eating a cookie when I eat one, so I satisfies my craving for a treat.
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yep they're like candy to me.

Me too. The cookie dough is BY FAR my favourite! It's like a treat for me :)
  • badgeratheart
    badgeratheart Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wanted to like them for the convenience factor and because I love sweets. However, I found that I don't like the fake sweetener, aspertame-y, after taste. Heating them in the microwave made them more tolerable but still not something I'll buy again.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    SLHysell wrote: »
    They're great, but Pure Protein bars are cheaper and to me taste better. Also, they are more readily available at stores like Target and Walmart. I can't live without my Pure Protein bar for breakfast!

This is how I feel, although I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend that much on a snack. Currently I'm giving edamame a try, but as I eat it on the drive to the gym, the bar is much easier than a bunch of beans. Also, I wish pure protein had some fiber in it, but you can't have everything.
  • giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love them! I eat one daily. :) Cookie Dough and Cookies and Cream are my two favorites and I always buy a box of them each, then rotate them. I also throw in a random one here and there to try new flavors. I have never completely disliked any of them. GNC is constantly having a sale on them, you can grab a few different flavors and try them out. I wouldn't just run out and buy a case of anything until you're sure you love them.
  • DagobaGirl
    DagobaGirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love them! The Lemon Cream Pie one is tasty too! The consistency is a bit like Laffy Taffy though, so if you have an aversion to certain textures keep that in mind.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    All this raving makes me want to try one, even though I've despised every other protein bar I've tasted.

They're extortionate to buy individually online in the UK and I don't want to order a box of something I'll hate. I can pinch my nose and gulp down a protein shake, I can't get through the plumber's putty bars. Are they worth trying? Do they have that stick to your teeth texture?

I can buy a single pork chop from the butchers for the same price. Grilled pork chops are considerably less convenient and portable though.
  • PwrLftr82
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks they're gross?

Nope--see previous page.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    SLHysell wrote: »

Same here, but the fiber from Quest bars really makes a difference to me.