Game Day Meals?

Options
Foodball on Sundays, and I crave the typical nachos, hot wings and other high fat, high calorie junk food. Anyone have ideas for some great game day food that won't blow the diet?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    On day of football food never hurt anyone

I can murder my entire week's deficit in football food, no problems...

• thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    On day of football food never hurt anyone
    What about 3per week?? >:)

OP-I like to make meatballs with 97% lean ground turkey. High in protein, low in fat. You can even stuff some cheese in them (if you have enough cals). Marinara for dipping. Oven-baked sweet potato fries, baked parmesan chicken bites, veggie tray with guac. Almost anything can be "healthified".
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    A dozen wings fits into my daily calorie goal pretty nicely. Just can't pair it with pizza AND nachos AND burgers AND fries. Get in a good workout before pre-game starts and you'll have some extra calories to play with.

This is where moderation comes in.
  • Sevendust912
    Sevendust912 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno popper dip with panko on top.
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    A dozen wings fits into my daily calorie goal pretty nicely. Just can't pair it with pizza AND nachos AND burgers AND fries. Get in a good workout before pre-game starts and you'll have some extra calories to play with.

+1

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »

This! Make it fit.