Trying to lose weight with having epilepsy all your life?

Hi I have had Epilepsy all my life and for the past 1yr and half.And I have lost about 35 to 40 pounds.I have cut a lot of pasta,Candy,Ice cream,Bread,Milk and a lot of Dairy. I cut out a lot of red meat too.I eat more veggies and fruits I also count my calories and see how much I ate for the day.I walk and exercise 4 to 6 times a week sometimes.I cut out a lot of fast food and soda as well.But I have been struggling with my weight for the past ever since I was 27 on.I am now 31.And no matter how hard I try with walking and going to the gym.I am on a strong dose of High seizures medication taking nearly 2000 mil grams daily.I cant take Top a max.It makes my seizures way worse and makes it so bad I end up losing to me seemed like a lot of my hair.And diet pills I have tried have made me gain weight or inter act with all my current medications.I feel I have been struggling for nearly 2 yrs now.I feel I dont get the support from Friends or Family nor my parents.I have talked to many doctors and they see I have been trying and putting tons of effort in.And I feel I am still struggling to this day.I am trying to be positive and find New friends to encourage me.

Replies