Need Friends! (:

Options

Replies

• journey2onederland
    journey2onederland Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Funny---I just got back on today too after a little break----looking for motivational people---the closer the better---I have a fb page with a lot of motivating people but I'd love to meet local folks
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Combat and really like it. Feel free to add. We can do this!
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Adding you - and I have an Insanity Challenge group starting June 3 if you need motivation and support :)
  • TnMustangMama
    TnMustangMama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In dire need of motivation! Please add me.
  • AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! :) I log in everyday and Im that annoying person that will send u message if it says you havent been on in a few days! :)
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hey everyone(:
    I just got back on myfittnesspal after a couple months break and im looking for motivational buddies! I was on my 4th week of insanity and had to stop. I also was a vegetarian and i was miserable so i recently just got back into eating meat too. so ALOT of changes in my life(: Well now im in my 2nd day of insanity and im ready to finally finish it and get my eating back on track.
    I love to meet people who are motivational and supportive(:
    add me!

I make a majority of vegetarian food choices as I'm allergic to soy so my options were limited. I got burned out on rice and beans so I added some meats back for variety and keep it clean (for the most part).

I also had a lot of changes in the past year. I was diagnosed with arthritis in my hip and feet so my marathon training came to a halt. I was miserable because running has been my passion most of my life. I've always incorporated strength training in my program but since my diagnosis I've relied it as a primary source of fitness.

I joined MFP again looking for support but it's sometimes hard to find those who reciprocate the comments. Making changes and trying new things is so much easier when positive resources are there to help.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey, would love to add you as a friend. We're all on the same journey anyway! :flowerforyou:
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey I am doing insanity with p90x! We can DO this xx
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I work as a Personal Trainer, people can feel free to throw me an add :)
  • superwalrus417
    superwalrus417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for friends as well...
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request (that goes for anyone). I need all the support I can get.
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Looking for supportive people to fill my newsfeed with yummy healthy recipies and to help keep me on track! :)
  • CramerWife
    CramerWife Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add, I'm in the same boat! Majority of my friends are either never on MFP or most don't show support... so I'm looking for well motivated friends as well :)
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sent. I'm a daily logger and decent motivator. I didn't use the community for a while, but it really does help. I've learned a lot.

Good Luck!
  • sierrajordon
    sierrajordon Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    none of my friends are on MFP either!
    i love the support i get on here tho(:
  • LadyAsrai
    LadyAsrai Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also need motivation after being off track for about a month. I'm still vegetarian as I always have been, but still not that healthy, although I'm actually making an effort now :P feel free to add me!
  • mjbecker76
    mjbecker76 Posts: 1
    Options
    im new at this and looking for friends to
  • ray2ilean
    ray2ilean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-) Anyone that needs support is free to add me as well!
  • sierrajordon
    sierrajordon Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    added everyone(: