30 Day Shred, Late June Start!

Options
2»

Replies

• Janelle514
    Options
    I got the 30 day shred a couple months ago but only did 4 days of it before i got really busy with work so now im looking to start it again. I have a trip to aruba planned at the end of July and i want to whip my butt (or abs more specifically!) in shape! I will be re-starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. I am not overweight, but i want to tone up and get rid of the dreaded pooch on my lower stomach. lets do this! : )
  • jacerulli
    jacerulli Posts: 10
    Options
    This sounds really good !!! I have never heard of it. If I can find the video tomorrow can I start it this weekend ?
  • cccng
    cccng Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There's another thread for a June 15th start - I STILL haven't found one, so I'm going to be out until I can get it. :sad:

In the meantime I'm still doing cardio and circuit training, just not shred style. But I would find the other thread and join in on that one! Seems like there's a lot more people on it!

Looks like I'll have to do the amazon way, and that will take at least another week, if not more. BUT I will be close behind.

HAPPY SHREDDING!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    There's another thread for a June 15th start - I STILL haven't found one, so I'm going to be out until I can get it. :sad:

In the meantime I'm still doing cardio and circuit training, just not shred style. But I would find the other thread and join in on that one! Seems like there's a lot more people on it!

Looks like I'll have to do the amazon way, and that will take at least another week, if not more. BUT I will be close behind.

HAPPY SHREDDING!!!!!!!! :wink:

I got mine at Barnes and Noble. It was $14.99 though. :ohwell: You can check online if they have it at your local B&N. Go to their website and search for the video. Then it gives you an option on the side along the lines of "Pick up at Store" and you enter your zip code and voila! :smile:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Have you tried looking in Walmart? That's where I got mine.

Actually, I sort of like that it's just so few people here. Seems like more one-on-one support. :)

L1D3 just completed. Hooray!