Looking for friends/support - New Lifestyle, NOT a Diet

Options

Replies

• karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss! Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day. I try to get on here a few times a day. Granted, I've never actually been overweight, but figure it wouldn't hurt to make a lifestyle change before I get the chance to be overweight.
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am I the same boat, and would love some accountability! I'm moving for my job at the end of July and would love to lose 10-15 lbs before I move. Let me know if I can help in any way and please feel free to add me (that goes for all of you)
  • mrsangell14
    Options
    My first day and Im going to do it this time.
    feel free to add me :)
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, no diet here! Been at it for 250 days straight logging!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    As of late I'm not 'logging' everyday, but I'm commenting everyday and checking in so feel free to add me
  • HulaHawaiiGirl69
    HulaHawaiiGirl69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... 45780886.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP about 2 tears ago and worked with a trainer for a year so I could have someone to be accountable to. I lost 20 pounds, which on my 4'11" frame and at 56 was huge! I have kept most of that weight off because I have stayed with posting my diary and activity most days. Many friends have quit so my friend pool is small but supportive. I need to lose at least 10 more pounds and it is extremely difficult. I would welcome a new friend, so feel free to add me. Good luck with your efforts!!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    sent you a FR good luck to you and welcome back!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    And welcome back :)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy to be your friend. Life gets in the way sometimes....the important thing is you have made up your mind that this is your lifestyle now. The rest will fall into place. Been there/am there!

Sharon:heart:

PS. Adore that pup in the picture!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Been there and done that and am working on changing that behavior too. Feel free to add me too.
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am in maintenance, but I have lost over 80 pounds between here and WW. I log everyday and try to be supportive. Feel free to add me and others may too.
  • HulaHawaiiGirl69
    HulaHawaiiGirl69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!

45780886.png
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me. I'm crummy at tracking, but supportive :flowerforyou:
  • Antiquers
    Antiquers Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I'm starting over again as well, so you're not alone!
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I agree, not a diet. If anyone asks me if I'm on a diet I always say I'm taking better care of myself and giving my body what it needs. Feel free to add me too! :smile:
  • karebearandken
    karebearandken Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I'm looking for more people to add to my support group as well. GOOD LUCK!! :smile:
  • jennalee85251
    Options
    I'D LOVE SOME FRIENDS AND SUPPORT ALSO! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME & IM WELCOMING TO ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS SOME ENCOURAGEMENT! DONT BE SHY!