Anyone tried Slimquick?

Options
I'm not looking for a quick fix. Just some extra energy. I purchased Slimquick with some help from a pharmacist. It has alot of vitamins and herbs in it that I have heard are good for you anyway, but I priced them each seperatly and that was out of control. SoI have started taking it and I have to say, I feel an extra kick in the morning, I have more energy throughout the day, and I'm not so inclined to go on a binge because I am snacking and craving nuts and cheese and other healthy things. I have no desire to eat any so called "bad" foods.
I just wondered if anyone else had tried it, I'm curious to hear other peoples stories. Positive or Negative.

Replies

• hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for a quick fix. Just some extra energy. I purchased Slimquick with some help from a pharmacist. It has alot of vitamins and herbs in it that I have heard are good for you anyway, but I priced them each seperatly and that was out of control. SoI have started taking it and I have to say, I feel an extra kick in the morning, I have more energy throughout the day, and I'm not so inclined to go on a binge because I am snacking and craving nuts and cheese and other healthy things. I have no desire to eat any so called "bad" foods.
    I just wondered if anyone else had tried it, I'm curious to hear other peoples stories. Positive or Negative.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have taken it and I do love it. I have read reviews and have not heard anything bad yet. It gives me that extra boost, not many cravings for junk food, and you are right... it's no quick fix, but a nice little addition to a diet.

My Sister has her PhD in Nutrition and I'm getting my degree in Exercise and Wellness. My Sister said nothing is wrong with it if you take it correctly, as a Doctor before taking the medicine, and are eating correctly and exercising while on it!

Good luck.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I really love it. I have been taking it for several months. I haven't noticed a big change in weight loss, but thats okay, I wasn't expecting any miracle pill! I do really love the energy it gives me and I do notice a big difference in my snack attacks when I am taking it.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    well, ok, now for a person who had a bad experience, sorry, there's always one. tee hee.

I took it for 3 months and gained 5 lbs. Yes I had the energy, but I felt so hungry...
    Then I got the poo's....

But I know everyone is not the same when it comes to these things.
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It's good to hear all sides. I notice an increase in my appetite as well, but I'm pretty sure thats because of the exercize so I keep good carbs, protiens, and good fats within reach. I also drink more water.
    I know what you mean about the poo's. For me, I know if that happens then whatever I ate prior is something I need to avoid. So far its just my favorite freebie food, Nachos which I only have once a month when my hormones crave naughtiness, lol.
    Otherwise, I haven't had any noticable weightloss from it but I do feel more motivated to exercize in the a.m. And because of that I am sleeping better, and fitting into jeans I couldn't wear last month.
    Thats more important to me than the scale anyway!!!!

Good luck to everyone.