Can anybody in this eath gain weight?

Options
Not talking about people with different health problems. Talking about the rest of the people which most people are.

Replies

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    yes I could gain weight easily by not exercising and over eating all the wrong things
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    So are you talking about 'most people' or 'anybody' ?
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this question.
  • ohlookabear
    Options
    Sorry for confusing. So, talking about healthy people.. that don't have to deal with problems like thyroid or other things. My question is that every single person on this planet can gain weight? (again, not talking about people with thyroid problem).
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Atrapitis.gif
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Sorry for confusing. So, talking about healthy people.. that don't have to deal with problems like thyroid or other things. My question is that every single person on this planet can gain weight? (again, not talking about people with thyroid problem).

Are you having problems gaining weight?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Yes, short of a medical condition such as Chron's, hypothyroidism or malabsorbtion, every person will gain weight when eating a caloric surplus.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I don't have any medical conditions and I gained weight...I can't imagine I'm the only one. When I was younger, gaining weight was difficult...largely because I was so active it was hard to eat enough...but as I became more sedentary and got older, the weight came on.