Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Ben and Jerrys
    what is Ben and Jerry?
    220.jpg

isn't that unhealthy

It is all in the portion control.

This week, one of my snacks is pumpkin pie. One slice at a time, worked into my plan.

I also like:
    popcorn and cheese
    popcorn and V8
    laughing cow wedges and celery
    cheese and V8
    apples and PB
    and FAGE greek yogurt with fruit, but it doesn't sound like that one is going to work for you
    lol im goin to give the Greek yogurt another try. haha I pray I like it. thanks for sharing
  • PaceMaka2dot0
    PaceMaka2dot0 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Almonds, Fruits
  • cuddlesmom17
    cuddlesmom17 Posts: 12 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I get the Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt. they are only 80 calories, awesome with protein and they are so super thick, i broke a plastic spoon trying to stir it!! I would even use them as a dessert if I am craving something sweet, which is almost all the time! I get the ones that come in the 4 pack opposed to the single cups because, to me, they seem thicker and more tasty. But, don't worry, I am in the same boat as you. I am constantly looking for some sort of snack. I have found a new favorite... Garden Veggie Sticks. The remind me of the Muncho potato chips, if you are familiar with those.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerrys
    what is Ben and Jerry?
    220.jpg

isn't that unhealthy

This week, one of my snacks is pumpkin pie. One slice at a time, worked into my plan.

I also like:
    popcorn and cheese
    popcorn and V8
    cheese and V8
    apples and PB
    and FAGE greek yogurt with fruit, but it doesn't sound like that one is going to work for you
    lol im goin to give the Greek yogurt another try. haha I pray I like it. thanks for sharing

Plain Greek yogurt is much better for cooking than eating. You would use it in place of sour cream or mayo for things like Mexican food, potato or egg salads, and it's essential for making super-soft naan.

If you want to try eating it, Chobani has some nice flavors. I started with key lime since it's supposed to be sorta tart anyway. That let me get used to the yogurt tartness in a way that made it seem like it belonged. Then I moved on to other "sweet" flavors before stepping into the less sweet varieties.

Now I'll just take the plain Chobani or Fage and throw in some fresh berries.
  • klassyketta
    klassyketta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I get the Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt. they are only 80 calories, awesome with protein and they are so super thick, i broke a plastic spoon trying to stir it!! I would even use them as a dessert if I am craving something sweet, which is almost all the time! I get the ones that come in the 4 pack opposed to the single cups because, to me, they seem thicker and more tasty. But, don't worry, I am in the same boat as you. I am constantly looking for some sort of snack. I have found a new favorite... Garden Veggie Sticks. The remind me of the Muncho potato chips, if you are familiar with those.

thanks. I will have to try that. and yes those veggie sticks do taste like muncho chips
  • klassyketta
    klassyketta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerrys
    what is Ben and Jerry?
    220.jpg

isn't that unhealthy

I also like:
    popcorn and cheese
    popcorn and V8
    cheese and V8
    apples and PB

Plain Greek yogurt is much better for cooking than eating. You would use it in place of sour cream or mayo for things like Mexican food, potato or egg salads, and it's essential for making super-soft naan.

If you want to try eating it, Chobani has some nice flavors. I started with key lime since it's supposed to be sorta tart anyway. That let me get used to the yogurt tartness in a way that made it seem like it belonged. Then I moved on to other "sweet" flavors before stepping into the less sweet varieties.

Now I'll just take the plain Chobani or Fage and throw in some fresh berries.

this stuff sounds so good, I just hope my taste buds like it.