*happy dance* Currently 0.4lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight..

Options
shadow2soul
shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
Which also means that I'm 0.4lbs away from where I left off September of last year. It also puts me in the Overweight section of the BMI (28.9). Just thought I'd share, since I'm overjoyed about it. To get a better idea of where I started this year and where I am now here are some pics:

May 27, 2014 (two days before my second c-section) and 212lbs:
lw51cwdf1iul.jpg
wpa692bj134t.jpg

This morning...170.4lbs:
6yeb3s1r05x3.jpg
a1cznnzsst0g.jpg

79242-tangled-flowers-in-hair-dance-Kx1t.gif

Replies

• marcywiseman
    marcywiseman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • anushyam13
    anushyam13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congratulations....u look awesome....i have crossed the weight which i had in the beginning of my pregnancy too...and thats after three years....its really awesome...and ur baby belly is totally off...how did u pull that one.....really eager o know bec i still have some ;)
  • shadow2soul
    edited November 2014
    Options
    you look great!
    anushyam13 wrote: »
    congratulations....u look awesome....i have crossed the weight which i had in the beginning of my pregnancy too...and thats after three years....its really awesome...and ur baby belly is totally off...how did u pull that one.....really eager o know bec i still have some ;)

Thanks and I wouldn't say its totally off, more like just not that noticable if I'm dressed. I still have a funny little fat area that like hangs over my csection scar, but it's so low that it's not really noticable unless I'm wearing just a bra & panties. I'm hoping it will be gone once I lose the last 40lbs or so. As for how it's slowly going away, honestly I think I just got lucky on the genetic side of things. The fat in my midsection, while it isn't the first, it also isn't the last to go (my boobs are the stubburn ones...currently wearing a 38F bra :unamused: ).

Here's a pic to show what I mean about the fat "overhang" issue:
    m5dq3ccc8589.jpg
    **blacked out the backgrounds cause the room is a mess**
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hooray, what an accomplishment!
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    Hooray, what an accomplishment!
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    Well today the scale read 169.8, so I have officially dropped below my pre-pregnancy weight!!

happy-dance-.gif
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Grats :)
  • swivelbits
    swivelbits Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just this well got back to pre-pregnancy weight as well, it feels amazing. (Coincidently that puts me at about 170 as well) keep up the good work, if you're like me enjoy fitting back into clothes you haven't worn since pre baby. :)
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    Woohoo! Grats :)
    Thank you :smile:

swivelbits wrote: »
    Yay! I just this well got back to pre-pregnancy weight as well, it feels amazing. (Coincidently that puts me at about 170 as well) keep up the good work, if you're like me enjoy fitting back into clothes you haven't worn since pre baby. :)

I actually didn't have any clothes that really "fit" pre-pregnancy. Most of my stuff is either too big or too small. I was in the process of losing weight and was putting off buying clothes as long as possible and the clothes that are too small are from before I got married. I think when I was about 20wks pregnant, my pre-pregnancy jeans actually started to fit correctly (for a week or two at least, lol). Everything is now back to falling off my butt with the exception of a few dresses I bought this fall. I'm actually debating going and trying on some jeans this weekend to see exactly where I'm at. Might even buy a pair or two, since I currently only have 2 pairs that I can wear (some are so big that even a belt doesn't really hold them up). Either way though, it's an awesome feeling. I've pulled my old smaller clothes out of storage, washed them and I am now anxiously waiting for the day I can put them on again.
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Brilliant news - and you should soooo buy those jeans, whether you need them or not, just to celebrate. No need to black out the background of the pics by the way - all of our homes are messy - its coz we're busy living!
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Exciting! Congrats! What a great feeling. 41 week club is so hard! (My first was stubborn and with an induction came at 41+6, my second was slightly better at 40+6, thought I'd be pregnant forever!). My third was May 16th of this year so our babies aren't that far apart! Great job on the weight loss and being below pp!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    0067808 wrote: »
    Brilliant news - and you should soooo buy those jeans, whether you need them or not, just to celebrate. No need to black out the background of the pics by the way - all of our homes are messy - its coz we're busy living!

Thanks. I might have to wait a week or 2 to buy some jeans. First thing I have to see is if I can fit it into the budget for the week. I might try on jeans at a normal store and then see if I can find a pair at a resale/thrift shop (they'll still be new to me and well it beats spending $20+ on a pair that I won't be in for very long).

As for a messy house, well I am a stay at home mom and for whatever reason the fact that I struggle to keep the house clean bothers/embarrasses me.
    Exciting! Congrats! What a great feeling. 41 week club is so hard! (My first was stubborn and with an induction came at 41+6, my second was slightly better at 40+6, thought I'd be pregnant forever!). My third was May 16th of this year so our babies aren't that far apart! Great job on the weight loss and being below pp!

Thanks. I was really hoping to go into labor and get to have a VBAC. I'm glad my doctor was willing to let me try. My first was born at 34 weeks (pre-eclampsia), so I was glad this little one was able to stay in till he was full term.

Falcon wrote: »
    congrats on the weight loss.

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

• libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Well today the scale read 169.8, so I have officially dropped below my pre-pregnancy weight!!

happy-dance-.gif

Yay!!!! You rock!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!