Is anyone on MFP from the Panama City Florida area??

Options
JenniferIsLosingIt
JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!!! I am looking for fellow MFP'rs to maybe walk with or talk with, or even be accountability partners. I am a 39 year old Married mother of two teens. I am not into drama or anything like that just need some workout or walking friends!!!! BAD! I have been unsuccessful at getting my husband and children interested....help a lonely gal out! :) Thanks all! Oh and if your wondering I have been active for almost a full 6 months, I have lost 82 pounds and I am very active on MFP. I havent posted alot in the forums, but I am getting braver everyday! My Goal weight is 170. No I dont want to be any smaller (that I know of) SO I have 160 pounds to go! But the awesome thing is I am literally 1/3 of the way there! I know what it is like to strugle to breathe, go up the stairs, go down the stairs, get out of breathfrom tying your shoes. Being stared at like a freak by small children and adults alike. I also know the joy of beating my best times for walking a mile, being able to wear clothes that havent fit in years, and even being able to find cute clothes that fit! If you think you can relate feel free to add me on here! :) Good luck to all of you whether or not you respond!