• Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    A little goes a long way....think Hugh Jackman
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Not this hairy...very-hairy-guy1.jpg

But less than that, and groomed a tad, would be acceptable.

Ideal (or even a little more)...fdeb999ed393a2738882b19dd0dab274.jpg

I'm gonna agree with this one.

• 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Everywhere except the back. For some reason that's really nasty.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Also, we're a good 10 plus posts in and no one's recited the "all that matter is confidence" nonsense yet?

This is just a preference. I've been with hairy guys and hairless guys. Neither is a deal breaker.

• MokiLove
    Options
    All that matters is confidence...and no shoulder hair, or back hair, and if you're going to have a mustache, keep it trimmed above your lip so I don't have to go searching for your mouth.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Long ago, before I met my husband, I would have said less hair, but definitely not a shaved chest. But my guy is pretty furry and I wouldn't change a thing. It really is about the guy, not the hair.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to get some ideas of what the ladies think. My wife absolutely demands that I shave. I don't mind because I think it's simply that I did before when we met and she likes the feel of soft smooth skin without hair getting in the way and she's sort of a germaphobe. She hates random hairs being left anywhere and she once saw a program on Discovery channel that talked about how many parasites and bacteria live on the shafts of our hair and almost lost her mind.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    Body hair please. Men, not boys, for this lady. Although a little manscaping (down there) is nice.

Ditto for sure!!!
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm not really picky. Like most other women, a large amount of body hair isn't too appealing to me, but average is fine. I prefer that over completely hairless but again, not a big deal.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the middle of the two descriptors is my ideal, but I'm not overly fussed with body hair in general.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Tastefuly scaped but not completely and I do prefer he not shave the hair off his head!
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    As long as the dude's clean, and not gorilla hairy, we're good to go.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I like a hairy chest to play with while lying in bed.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    I like a hairy chest to play with while lying in bed.
    mmmmmm
  • johnmurphymfp
    Options
    Tastefuly scaped but not completely and I do prefer he not shave the hair off his head!

Calling for the weed eater. lol
  • johnmurphymfp
    Options
    Just curious out of all the ladies that answered they like some hair (do below)... how many of you have some hair, or how many of you are cleaned shaved?
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Definitely not hairless. Pubic hair is a must, as is arm and leg hair. I prefer no back hair. Chest hair is fine as long as it's not really thick, dark, or long. And hair on the head is a must - I've never found a guy with a shaved head attractive.

Of course, there's no "general consensus" when it comes to stuff like this. Every woman is different and likes different things. I'm sure there are plenty of women that find bald dudes with thick back hair and shaved pubes incredibly sexy. :smile:

Some guys pull off the hairy look better than others.
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Not too fond of overly hairy guys.
    And I love a guy with a shaved head. :)