Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 36C to 30/32A... sigh lol
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind going down a cup size...but going down a band size has made finding bras more challenging, as most manufacturers seem to think that anyone with a 30 (or better yet, 28) band can't be more than an A or B cup. I have a very small frame, but not tiny breasts. Now, when I find bras in my size on sale (because only high-end manufacturers even bother to make my size...and the thought of spending upwards of $60-70 on a bra irks me) I snap them up. Bonus if they are in a color other than black or beige.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose enough weight and lose some boobs!! I want to buy the cute bras that I only see in the smaller sizes.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    I say, love them for what they are. :)

My boobs get much much smaller when I lose weight. When I was at my ideal weight, they were a 34 B/C. They were PERFECT! For me. (Everyone is different and all breasts, of all sizes can be beautiful.) They're gigantic now, at least to me - 38D/DD. I am loving them for what they are, for now...because they're a part of me. But I will not be shedding any tears when they get smaller. I will still love them. :) Love yours.

pics or it did not happen...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    on a side note…guy in the bra industry told me that 34 C is the "perfect breast"….
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I personally like them smaller... but ultimately, I just like them.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Genetics play a big part in it too. At 268 lbs I was a DD.... at 175 lbs I was a D. Even now, at 208 lbs, I am a D. This doesn't appear to be the norm from what I am seeing, but that is the way it is.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I say, love them for what they are. :)

My boobs get much much smaller when I lose weight. When I was at my ideal weight, they were a 34 B/C. They were PERFECT! For me. (Everyone is different and all breasts, of all sizes can be beautiful.) They're gigantic now, at least to me - 38D/DD. I am loving them for what they are, for now...because they're a part of me. But I will not be shedding any tears when they get smaller. I will still love them. :) Love yours.

pics or it did not happen...

LOL!!! This is why I didn't say "embrace your boobs," as I figured requests for that would come in...but I see someone else did say it so I'm waiting to see the funny replies...LOL!!!!!!!

There was a post "increasing breasts for mental health" or something like that...and there were quite a few answers from guys along the lines of "breasts are important for MY mental health..."

This place can be fun sometimes!

• PenelopeJoye
    Options
    I was a C lost weight to an A i like it better being an A, big boobs make me feel fat
  • ndj1979
    Options
    in….for DD's...
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Larger ones are nice all... well ok, they're really nice but it sucks that they cause lots of back pain for so many females. I'd rather you have smaller ones that don't cause you pain because I feel guilty for loving them. True story.
  • kur0shiro
    kur0shiro Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    kur0shiro wrote: »
    AshleyAnn9 wrote: »
    This is my struggle too :( and they wasn't much to being with.

Ugh exactly my struggle! :( I was just a 36B and now I feel like I'll be an A if I keep losing weight. Thank goodness for VS push-up bras haha

If you get a chance, get professionally fitted. Not from someone at VS, because they tend to be off in measurements. Judging from your profile pic, if it's current, I find it hard to believe that you're a 36 band size, because you look smaller than me... and I wear a 32 band size.
    I went to a fancy lingerie boutique and got fitted, and it was the best thing I ever did. I had been wearing the wrong size for years! From the age of 20 until I was 27, I always thought I was a 34C, or when I gained weight, a 36C. I got fitted and it turns out my actual size is a 32E. I was so far off! My shirts fit so much better now, and I also used to get this pesky 'boob overflow' on the sides of my cups that I used to think was normal... nope... turns out that was excess breast tissue, which with the right size bra, can be migrated back to where it's supposed to be :)

Here's a good resource -
    boosaurus.com/p/bra-fitting.html

Hi! I think I'll do that! :) I have a really wide chest area though, so it's kinda sad that my breasts got smaller lol.
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Guys don't care. They say they like big boobs, but the truth is that they like all boobs. Big ones, little ones, they just don't care. They're weird like that. Don't worry on that account. :)

^^^^ This, this, and more of this!

Haha no worries! I talk to my boyfriend about it all the time (been trying to get him to lose weight as well, but I've been more successful so far) and he's like, you still look great despite the boob size change.
    I can't wait to lose enough weight and lose some boobs!! I want to buy the cute bras that I only see in the smaller sizes.

AGREED. At least this is the upside to this??? Hahaha I guess we can even go bra-less or something! Lol
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You will develop boobs once you become a mother..(if u plan to, one day)..Lactation will improve the size too ;) Just for fun - considering you are just 21!!!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Just had mine lifted and asked my surgeon, why some lose weight on their bust and some don't.

It's a question of how much mammery tissue you have in comparison to the fat tissue. Women with more fat tissue in their breasts, will loose more on the cup size, than those with more mammery tissue.

Don't worry about it and go buy yourself a new fav bra ;-) You earned it.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    go down a strap size and up a cup size

or if your cup doesn't fit now - stay at your cup size but go down a strap size

eg I'm now in a 34DD, was a 36DD so I've lost a cup size (I thought I'd lost two but have just bought a more comfortable bra)
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Seriously? If having big boobs outweighs being healthy and fit, then so be it, gain your weight back and enjoy your big boobs, of course you more than likely will gain belly back as well. The other option is pay the $6000 and you can have them whatever size you want. I must say my boobs did get smaller, but they are also very firm, no sag. And there are so many more things I can do better without the hinderance of big boobs. Like run faster. and it sure does make pole fitness a ton easier. I say enjoy your fit, healthier body and don't focus on your boob size.
  • Maddoglady
    Maddoglady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    flumi_f wrote: »

It's a question of how much mammery tissue you have in comparison to the fat tissue. Women with more fat tissue in their breasts, will loose more on the cup size, than those with more mammery tissue.

I must have mammary tissue by the ton, as even at my fittest and slimmest (120lb and 5ft 5") I still had E cup boobs (my friends said I looked like Tits on a Stick....Nice! ).

I breast fed both my children and each time, I was left with them one cup size larger, whereas everyone else I knew, their boobs shrank. I easily produced enough milk to feed triplets (according to the midwives).

I have suffered back, neck and shoulder pain most of my life, not that this has stopped me from exercising, although I have to say running is just too painful....Cycling, swimming and horseriding are ok though. I have always had to wear a heavy duty sports bra plus a tight lycra vest top over the top, to stop them from bouncing about painfully....And under boob sweat is just a fact of life, most of the time.

So to the OP....be careful what you wish for. I'd do anything for smaller boobs, in fact my GP said he'd put me forward for a breast reduction on the NHS, if I want it. I just need to pluck up the courage to Go For It, as I know any surgery carries a risk and that scares me.

• Grace215lbs
    Grace215lbs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    kur0shiro wrote: »
    Hey! Finally .5kg left for my weight goal but I noticed something... My breasts definitely shrinked! My favorite bra which fit me like a glove before has so much cup space now :( Any suggestions how I can gain for my bust area? It's kinda frustrating, if only I can transfer all of my remaining belly flab to my breasts hahaha

Thanks!

There are only 3 things you can do.

1. Stop losing weight (or gain back weight since you want to gain your breasts back). Unlike other body parts, you can't recomp your body to build up muscle there since breasts are composed mostly of fatty tissue.
    2. Learn to love your smaller breasts
    3. Implants

Have to agree 100% there are no creams or magic treatments to get them to grow. But there's always options. I'm happy with my slightly smaller breasts. I'm healthier, i can run! And i look damn good all over. =) Just as i'm sure you look to hun!

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    GauchoMark wrote: »

I don't really have an issue with Gaucho's post, :) as you are entitled to your opinion and what you like and what you don't like. We are all attracted to/turned off by different things. :)

However, I can say that as a gigantic lard*ss, I DO get stared at in the chesticles...constantly. I mean constantly. And not in any horrified way, either. ;) Unless an enchanted "I can't look away" smile = horror. I am constantly amazed that guys can find ANY part of me attractive at this weight (currently 205) but apparently...it's possible. Even old. Even married. Even fat. I've got big'uns and they get noticed.

But again, as I said earlier, I am looking forward to smaller boobs because *I* like mine smaller...I like how they look in tops better, I like not having them feel hot and (ugh) sweaty in the summer (I don't smell or anything like that, don't get grossed out)...but that's not to say every woman feels the way I do about it.

I'm lucky - I don't have any back problems at all from being endowed. So that's not the issue, it's more a personal preference thing...what I personally like, for my own body. But if they were even more gigantic, or if they were tiny, I'd learn to love them either way, because they are a part of me and because I don't really get a choice! So, may as well love 'em!

Thanks. This was my point. We are what we are. If you are happy that way, then that's great. However, why would you want to change most of your body except part?!

How would people react if I decided that having an overweight arm (just one!) was sexy so I wanted to lose weight down to 120 lbs but keep this arm that belongs on a 200 lb person... doesn't make sense.

did the OP's post say she wanted to have just one original size boob? Your analogy makes no sense. Plus throwing around words like "fat girl breasts" on a "General weight loss forum", that's winning right there
  • MyWeigh94
    MyWeigh94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am currently 275 and wear a HHH cupsize. The smallest I have been was 160 and at that time my boobs were an F cupsize and that is still huge. So although I am loo king forward to losing some boob, I know that my breasts will never be small. So I guess I'll just have fat girl boobs no matter what!