NEED FRIENDS? New members post your username here

Options

Replies

• hilynn4
    hilynn4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for new friends too. Please add me or I can add you. My username is hilynn4 :D
  • ClayFenton1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have used this app a few times in the past but have never had any friends on here (and never been very successful). So I am trying it again and want to add some friends for support. feel free to add me. Username: ClayFenton1
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week but the few friends I've made have been encouraging and I'd be thrilled to add more.
  • tom_worrall
    tom_worrall Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • julic98
    Options
    Hey everyone, kind of new here. I've had this app for a while now but i never really used it. I'm determined to make it work this time. Feel free to add me!
  • artykimbo
    artykimbo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the site, in New Zealand. I've been on a mission to get healthier for the last 4 weeks, but only starting tracking on the site today. I don't need to loose a huge amount of weight, but it would be great to have some friends to motivate me to keep fit and healthy.
  • brea617
    brea617 Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    About 32 days old but I need friends to motivate me! Everyone is welcome to add me!

username: brea617
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello nice to meet everyone!
  • mctaricani
    mctaricani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have been running for 5 years to get and stay healthy. Now I'm hooked on all kinds of running. Have done 21 half marathons, 7 full marathons, 3-50K ultras, and a host of small races(5K,10K,5mi,10mi,20k,etc). Have used other sites and softwares to track foods and exercise but decided to switch to MFP since getting a new Garmin220.
  • prettyblack0218
    Options
    Hey everyone new to MFP. Feel free to add me. Would love to have friends and supporters.
  • Nic0919
    Nic0919 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I was here a while back, I've been down 50# now for over 2 years, ...... And I'm NEVER going back to that. Add me if you like
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I need all the help I can get
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lee_jay_james
    Options
    Newbie here also, feel free to add me. lee_jay_james
  • ali_riemer
    ali_riemer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    alichambers1
    please add me :)
  • jewelsnyc
    Options
    Please add me...I need positive, motivated people :D
  • maaacd
    maaacd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends to motivate me to lose weight, also to help motivate others! Feel friend to add me :)
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Always looking for new friends :)
  • Mota_ch
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am logging here on the site for a few days and I'm surprised by how few of the foods that I love most are not healthy. I need to lose a lot of weight and I love to make some new friends. I am in need of support during my journey and I hope to do the same to others! :)
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Been here a while but this a new profile. Moving office this week so not been as supportive as should be but from next week normal service will be resumed. Happy to help, support and have a laugh with new friends.