Day 2! am I do this right?

Options
2»

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    terbusha wrote: »
    Here's my question, why are you eating almost no carbs? Carbs are not a "bad" macro. They are your body's main fuel source and are needed for optimal performance. I dropped 64 lbs eating 30-40% of my calories from carbs.

Allan

I am eating healthy carbs such as leafy green salads and vegetables. The carbs I am cutting out are bread, pasta, skim milk, and potatoes.

None of these things are unhealthy. Imo, only your dieting mindset is unhealthy, but that's just me.
  • ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for you help....
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Am I on the right track? What can I do to improve? When did everyone start seeing results on the scale? Thanks for you positive constructive help!

Do you exercise? If so, what do you do? Low carb macros seem fine to me, just want to see if they are in line with your activity.
  • ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    No I am currently not exercising.
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    If it is any help i am a sim weight and 5ft 4, i dont restrict anything, i eat what i like as long as i never eat over 1750 in a day, but i exercise daily and burn 300-500 cals which i never eat back, so maybe if you tried to just eat 1500 cals as you are not exercising, but just enjoyed all the foods you normally would, this would help you long term, as its more sustainable, more of a portion control/life style change.

I cant comment on the LCHF diet as i wouldnt consider it. But as someone else has mentioned there is a group of people on here who would be better placed to help. 5% carbs seems totally low to me, i couldnt live of that for the rest of my life thats for sure, and if you want to keep the weight off, then that is what you are committing to.

But good luck, we are all different and each have our own journey :)