Made goal weight today :)

Options
I made my goal weight of 145 today and I'm pretty happy about it. So happy, in fact, that I'll be losing another 10 lbs LOL. Am I nuts to want to lose more weight?

Replies

• msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! No, you are not nuts. Just listen to your body and do what it tells you.
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Woooooot woooot! Congratulations! Nuts? Nope! If it is working for you .. do what you want!!!
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're not nuts. My original goal was 150. (I'm 5'7") But now I'm 147 and going for 135.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Looking at your profile pic you look GREAT :D!!!! If your body feels like you could loose another 10 pounds go for it. You may get to that weight and not like the way you look and want to put a few pounds back on. I say go for it and see how you feel and look. You are doing great!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Looking good!
  • MrsDangerousCurves
    MrsDangerousCurves Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    You look great!

We have the same sparkly, leopard-print phone case, by the way :laugh:
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!! : )
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you're nuts to want to lose 10 more, I don't know your height? I do know you look pretty just as you are, though. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Reaching goals is fun. Maybe if you look into it and decide you don't need to lose 10 more lbs, you can find a different goal? Like a race, or new workout or something?
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You're not crazy at all! I made my goal weight and I'm looking at a new goal myself. Way to go!
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Its a great feeling and doesn't come without a tremendous amount of hard work! Congrats!
  • pattyfitzroy
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • leeparry96
    leeparry96 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done with the weight loss !!! and your not nuts, but just stick with what your doing don't be drawn in to over diets or workout if this is working for you
    P.S : Good Jod ; ) !
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

How tall are you? I am 5'8" and hit my goal of 145lbs and decided to hang out at this weight while continuing to reduce body fat %. If it won't be unhealthy for you to lose another 10lbs, then go for it! Whatever you are comfortable with.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well done! I reassessed my goal after reaching target on here and have lost 7lb since
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and nope...I always want to lose ten more..... just don't over do it
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Congratulations
  • deeruns
    deeruns Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that's my goal as well! I agree with everyone saying to listen to your body - do whatever you want, as long as you're not hurting yourself in the process. Great loss though.
  • montlucia
    montlucia Posts: 90
    Options
    Well done. I know what you mean. I didn't quite believe in the beginning that I could lose much weight before giving up, so the more I lose, the more confident I feel that I can set a bigger target. So you're not crazy hehe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!