Vysera-CLS

Options
I was just curious if anyone has tried these pills? I dont want to stop eating healthy and trying to exercise but was just curious if anyone has tried these? Are they a stimulant? Do they work?

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Skip the diet pills and gimmicks and save your money. Real changes come with dedication to healthy nutrition and hard exercise. Give that time and consistency and you'll crush your goals. Time and consistency always win.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    terbusha wrote: »
    Skip the diet pills and gimmicks and save your money. Real changes come with dedication to healthy nutrition and hard exercise. Give that time and consistency and you'll crush your goals. Time and consistency always win.

all this ….
  • alywing
    Options
    Lorri229, I actually started taking these recently and I am so happy with the results! They curb my appetite and I've already lost 4 pounds in just one week. I'm usually very skeptical about taking any weightloss supplements but I've really loved this one. I also haven't had any bad side effects. I agree with everyone else that the best way to loose weight is by diet and exercise, but Vysera is just giving me a good jump start.
  • Lorri229
    Lorri229 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info. I was just looking for something to help supplement my new eating/diet plan.