Sharing your Diary

Options
Hey,

I'm needing help or inspiration with my meals. I am hoping that some of you may share your diary with me to give the inspiration I need.

Replies

• coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    mine is open....although it might be hard at time to tell what I was eating since I often times just list the ingredients individually.....so the eggplant lasagna I made the other night is listed only by individual ingredients, but it was yummy! I sliced the eggplant lengthwise into thin slices that then take the place of regular lasagna noodles....so no noodles in that lasagna...just tons of healthy veggies and spaghetti sauce.
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    you can view mine as well, I eat a ton but you can always decrease the serving size
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but I don't eat what probably anyone would consider an ideal diet.

If something called "Jen's whatever" interests you, I can shoot you the recipe.
  • Rocs_Fitness_Journey
    Options
    Fell Free to add me! My Diary is open and I'm always looking for food inspirations.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I mostly input recipes for dinner and have leftovers for lunch, so feel free to message me for the recipes.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Mine's open.