Maintenance friends :)

Options
Hi there, I'm switching to maintenance now as I'm at my goal weight, I'd really like some more friends who are also trying to maintain, I'm not quite sure how to do this yet so would be interested to see how others manage it, please add me if your a maintainer! Many thanks
Dee :)

Replies

• wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Happy to add. I'm also on maintenance!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I'm also on maintenance..I'll send you an invite :)
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    If I lost any more weight I would be too thin. I have to eat quite a lot as I do long distance running so not sure if my diet would be any good.
  • tenaciousdee78
    tenaciousdee78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your requests everyone, eldamiano yes would still be interested to see your diary as I'm trying to maintain but still loosing weight, I'm very active and exercise nearly every day, I'm thinking of adding some high protein snacks in the hope it will help, I don't want to be too thin
  • CjEm7985
    CjEm7985 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends! I was on maintenance for a few weeks until I gained back a few lbs (obviously doing something wrong and not sure what)

I'll invite you, and if anyone else wants to invite me as a friend I could use the support (I only have one active friend on here)
  • girlnamedsarah
    girlnamedsarah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Could use some active friends who are maintaining too.
  • wilsonunc
    wilsonunc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining, but I am just now getting into it! I'd love to friend people in the same boat :)
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Y'all can hit me up as well. I'm on here every day (well, except the one day that broke my 120+ day streak).
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I've been maitaining for almost a year now and I'm on here everyday. :)
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been in maintenance for 3 months now. It's been going ok ... even thru the loss of my mom. I'd welcome any new friends going thru the same and different struggles we find during this new and lifelong phase.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I'm about one year into maintenance. New friends always welcome.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Would also love some maintenance friends as I'm also pretty new to it and am still trying to figure it out! Please feel free to add me!
  • Hayer1
    Hayer1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some maintenance friends. I am 1 pound away from my goal today. I am great at the diet, not so good at the maintenance. I have lost 30 pounds since August 1st and I am, quite frankly terrified to say "I'm finished weight loss". Any advice or support would be welcome.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    sure always good to have maintenance friends

29509743.png
  • ProudAirforceWife
    ProudAirforceWife Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Would love to have some more maintenance friends. I am trying to lose one pesky pound before upping my calories to maintenance. I have lost 30-33 lbs and will give myself a 5lb leeway. I try to eat healthy, I don't cut anything out. My food scale is my best friend (my weight scale...not so much...ha ha). I do lots of lots of walking. I am on everyday to help and support my MFP friends because without this site and support, I wouldn't be where I am today! Please feel free to add me. Cheers!
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm on here just about every day unless I'm traveling to parts unknown then I might miss a day or two. I don't exactly do the "maintenance" thing as I'm just now living the new life I created for myself, I try to keep myself in a 5 pound range where I'm comfortable and have been doing that for just shy of a year now. My diary is open to friends and food stalkers don't bother me so if your theory of maintenance is about the same as mine feel free to add me.
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just recently started maintenance, but I'm still trying to figure out my calories. Feel free to add me, the support would be great!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance mode since July. Feel free to add me. I log my food Monday-Friday...usually not so much on the weekends. I have lots of MFP friends who are still losing and they don't need to think they can eat like I do on the weekends and lose weight. Hahaha. I love maintenance mode :) I do log in every day and am always willing to help in anyway I can.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Just reached my goal weight this week and am a bit nervous about maintenance. I would love some maintenance friends :smile: