feels so far away

Options
i have been more successful this weight loss go around than anytime in the past , but since ive gained about 30lbs my goal seems so far away. ive always been at least 15-20 overweight all my life and while i can picture myself healthy/thin i have never truly gotten there, so when i think about it, it seems more like dream than an achievable goal. most people i see on here have been thin at one point in there life but i never have.

has anyone out there gone from being chubby/obese all their life to thin.

if so how do you keep from complacency, and realizing it really is possible to reach your ultimate goal weight.

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    talk to some people who have lost 100+ pounds and see if that helps you tackle 30.
  • weatheredcheese
    weatheredcheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would never have classed myself as slim but I did lose 4stone (56lbs) last year.
    It was a great feeling, but in December I had to have an operation and put 2 stone back on as was out of action for 3 months!
    Been making up excuses since then, but this month am back in business!

Essentially ever dream is a goal, ok so dreaming of being an astronaut is something which is way out of reach, but technically it would still be possible.
    You have got to remember why you want to lose the weight, forget about the gain - it's happened already - now time to do something about it!

YOU CAN DO IT!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    talk to some people who have lost 100+ pounds and see if that helps you tackle 30.

This