Add me because I heard having an online diet buddy helps you lose weight faster. .

Options
Hi. I'm David (40 yrs old) from Sacramento. I plan to exercise hard and track my calories by eating healthy so I can lose 10-15 lbs in the next 5-7 weeks. I just started trying to drop weight 3 days ago and looking for an online weight loss buddy if it will help on my journey. According to this online weight loss article I read having an online diet buddy really helps people drop weight faster so I want to see if it works. I love to eat fast food and trying to break that bad habit. During my free time I am very active in USTA tennis leagues. About two weeks ago I started doing free www.youtube.com fitness videos at home and love it. It gives me a better work-out in a shorter time than the gym. So please add me we can share online fitness videos or nutrition tips or support each other.

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for online diet buddies as well besides the community boards just to check in would be nice. I know people are busy and I don't expect a lot just be nice to try and help whomever might need some extra help hanging in there.
  • gabbo34
    gabbo34 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. We are about the same age and looking to lose the same amount. I'm tryign to knock down the final 7-10 lbs by the end the year.