So what do in shape stars eat and drink

Options
2»

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    personal trainers, not eating much, busy schedules, photoshop!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Cocaine is one helluva drug

LOL! Took my answer!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    well where else would you put it?

basically I wanted some motivation of things I can eat when I am out and trying to enjoy myself....because that's been my problem.....every beer I drink I feel guilty, every chciken wing I eat I feel guilty......so trying to finds some different ideas so I can actually enjoy myself semi-guilt free (motivation for myself)

I've found this to be the most useful post so far

"lean meats like chicken & fish with no oils or butter. veggies, no starches.
    vodka & lime juice, or tequila & lime juice. no drinking calories.

drinking lots of water to avoid feeling hungry."

that was a good response. My question was in regard to those jokingly answering cocaine, etc. I could see if this was in the chit chat section, but its in the motivation and support section.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Also selection bias. People who become famous entertainers started out being exceptionally attractive and thin in the first place. So being naturally thin with fast metabolism is probably part of it too. And simply being young. I ate a lot of junk in my teens and early 20s and was thin then anyway. Eventually it caught up to me!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    well where else would you put it?

basically I wanted some motivation of things I can eat when I am out and trying to enjoy myself....because that's been my problem.....every beer I drink I feel guilty, every chciken wing I eat I feel guilty......so trying to finds some different ideas so I can actually enjoy myself semi-guilt free (motivation for myself)

I've found this to be the most useful post so far

"lean meats like chicken & fish with no oils or butter. veggies, no starches.
    vodka & lime juice, or tequila & lime juice. no drinking calories.

drinking lots of water to avoid feeling hungry."
    Why do you feel guilty? Because you feel you've undone all the hard work? Or because you've strayed away from your normal eating patterns?
    IMO, you shouldn't feel guilty about what you eat. It's HOW MUCH you eat that you should be concerned with.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Cocaine is one helluva drug

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Linda Hamilton trained for 3 hours a day / 6 days per week for the film Terminator 2. She worked with a personal trainer and ate a low fat/high protein diet. She lost 12 pounds and got down to 14% body fat. She also worked with an Israeli commando instructor to prepare for the film.

http://youtu.be/gH81VueU0go
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    adderall.