Favorite Kettlebell Exercises

Options
I'm starting to use kettlebells for aerobic exercise and strength training. I'm curious what your favorite video work outs are? I've been using the for beginner video from Fitness Blender. I'd appreciate some links to beginner videos you've found most fun and that you use often. Thanks.

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    Really? No one uses kettlebells or has a favorite workout video to share for them?
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I use kettle bells, and totally LOVE them. While I am sure you can get a great workout by following a video, I highly recommend finding someone in your area who can actually teach you proper techniques. Look for someone who is either strong first (SFG) or RKC certified. Once you learn proper form, then you can find some videos you like to workout with. Or, you may even feel comfortable coming up with your own workouts.
  • dockholiday8234
    dockholiday8234 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Google Dan John 10,000 kettlebell swing challenge. Do it. It will change your life.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    Thank you - will attempt that challenge one day. I've only just begun and want to start slowly. I want to be able to do complete work outs before attempting that insane challenge. Does look good for when I'm more trained and ready for it. Thanks.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    10k swing challenge is great fun. My fave is either turkish getups or goblet squats.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    KB snatch. Love it.
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I also go for the turkish getups, goblet squats and push press!