5'4-5'5 female twenty something's...

Options
2»

Replies

• sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" 27yo and I maintain around 130 lbs on 1800 net calories/day.

• MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 30s but my goal is the same now as it was then--140ish. I'm 5'5".
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    5'5" - goal weight 120 - been fluctuating between 127 and 130 - starting my cut soon though
  • StarvingAuthor
    StarvingAuthor Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WWbuffydo wrote: »
    I'm 5ft4 and maintain between 105-108 but I have a quite small frame, a lot of people probably wouldn't be healthy at my weight. I maintain at 1500 calories without exercise, but i usually aim to burn at least 400 a day, so most days I end up consuming around 1900ish calories a day.

You sound just like me...but I can see a huge difference in my body between the 3lbs range. Is that weird? Could be brcause it's usually water weight...idk

Same boat here, and I can see the difference at 108 too, particularly in my thighs!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    As far as only gaining about 1.5 lbs over the course of one night. Don't sweat it too much. It'll come off. This ALWAYS happens to me when I go out for a night on the town. It's the booze that does me in. Makes me feel really bloated, too.

I think you are going to find that people with different body structures, and ideals of perfect body types, are going to vary a lot and you'll have to find something that works for you specifically. For instance, I have an hourglass shape and like a little bit of jiggle on my booty. hehe These are all going to have an effect on what they are doing for diet.

That being said, I was maintaining at 5'4'' and 124 lbs with around 1800-2200 cals a day, depending on what activities I had been doing that day. I decided that I wasn't happy with a lack of muscle. So, I am currently trying to build more. (Still trying to figure out the best option for myself with caloric intake and my macros.) The calories you should eat per day will be mostly dictated, I have found, by muscle mass (more muscle burns more calories) and activity level.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    .*
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, 27 and 122 lbs, I'd like to stay around this weight
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    5'4, 146 going for 123...this is the site i use to look at how many calories i need for either maintaining, losing or gaining, and it shows per amount each week you prefer to lose or gain.
    http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    5'4, age 27, weigh 118 lbs. I maintain on 1800 calories without excersize.
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'5.5 and I weigh about 154 right now. I am looking to get to about 143-145. With my frame, I personally get too skinny looking when I get below 143ish. I am 26.
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5"ish, weight 130, am 27. I usually maintain in the 127-128 range which is perfect for me but the holidays hit me hard :D I eat between 1600-1900 on normal days.
  • pocketrocket42
    pocketrocket42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'4" and my maintenance goal is 115. Right now I'm a little above that (around 120), due to some holiday stupidity. I usually can maintain at around 1500 cals.