me to get serious

Options
Hi my name is Deanna I am 45 years old 5"4 and 170 lbs. I have MS and depression and host of other health problems one of which is my weight. I am trying to do lowcarb and just RE-STARTED on trying to lose weight a few days ago. I feel as if I have been on a diet for the last 30 years! actually I know I have! I need lots of support and people to keep me accountable. Need all the friends I can get on this journey!!!!Lets do this!!!!

Replies

• Lisajohnston
    Lisajohnston Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Lisa I am 29 and recently changed the location of my job but not my home so I am driving for several hours each day. I gained weight over the past 1.5 years about 20 pounds and I am trying to eat better, work on my fitness level and lose weight while I am at it. I need to fit into my clothes comfortably again. Good Luck Deanna and everyone else on this journey.
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Yasmin, 48 years old and feel pretty much the same. I'm doing Slimming World and have started to lose weight but sooo slowly. Good to have support of people on this site. Good luck and stay in touch.