Ladies - Comfortable Cheststrap/HRM?

Options
2»

Replies

• beachquilt
    beachquilt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT4F HRM. I can't even feel the chest strap and it stays in place just perfect.

I agree totally!! Love mine!
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT4F HRM. I can't even feel the chest strap and it stays in place just perfect.

I have the Polar FT7 HRM and echo the earlier comments - very comfortable and stays in place.

^^^ Same here
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options

I have the Polar FT7 HRM and echo the earlier comments - very comfortable and stays in place.

^^^ Same here

me too polar ft7
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I have a polar Hrm & it's very comfortable & very reliable.
    I also own a Rhythm & it was a big waste of money. Highly inaccurate numbers. I did side by side comparison with my Polar & it gave grossly elevated numbers. I liked the idea of attaching to my forearm because I was looking for something convenient to use on my working days when I go for a walk during my lunch break but, it failed to fit the bill.
  • toronto81
    toronto81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    +1 for Polar. ft40. Don't even know its there after putting it on.
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar RS300X. The chest strap is super comfortable. Like others, with the Polar FT4 and FT7, I forget it's even there. I also wear mine under my sports bra band. I don't like wearing things on my wrists either, but the watch doesn't bother me.