Hi Everyone! Anyone doing Medifast?

Options
13»

Replies

• northshoreshells
    northshoreshells Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do you all like the Medifast food? I tried Nutrisystem (very briefly) a while back but didn't like the food so I'm hesitant to sink $$$ in to Medifast. Thanks, Rebecca

It's okay, you can get the things that you like. I like to take the soft serve, shakes, pudding and add black coffee n ice in the blender. another good place is instagram where they post recipes n support ideas. I don't think the food is bad at all. And it works, so I would encourage you to purchase one month and try being creative. You won't like everything, but most things are pretty tasty
  • northshoreshells
    northshoreshells Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am starting Medifast and I am looking for all the help I can get. How do I join MF Friends and any other board that is directed toward Medifast?
    I'd like to recommend instagram, using hashtag #medifast #tsfl and other related phrases. You'll find a huge number of people communicating and sharing recipes and support.
  • ErinBar
    ErinBar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosie, I'm on too - lost 107 in 2010 on MF and due to recent hospitalization gained 32 back so returning to MF as I know this works....I created a group for MF'ers as I saw that MF gets flamed a lot on MFP, which is sad and I like to support anyone trying to lose. I invited you :) It's called "MF Friends" if anyone else would like to join

How can I join this group? I just started MF this week :)
  • Huckle97
    Huckle97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of Medifast and I figured I would be gung ho and just figure out the lean and green meals. But man.. if you use Sandy's Kitchen.. I mean she shows you how to eat AMAZINGLY. Like.. I was just gonna eat grilled salmon and sauetted peppers... but she's got special mac and cheese, cauliflower pizza etc.
    It's new to me, but so far, I LOVE all the food. And I am a HUGE food SNOB.
  • salesmarketingmom
    Options
    Hi, is this chat still going nowadays?