IIFYM- Done bulking, now I want to maintain...

Options
Sammi_Nicole16
Sammi_Nicole16 Posts: 62 Member
edited November 2014 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
So I followed IIFYM to bulk and I did on 2,100 calories a day. I did gain on the fast side so it wasn't the cleanest, but I barely gained any fat. Now I just want to maintain. How many calories would you estimate I need? Im a 5ft tall female. Thanks! Oh, and once i start maintaing, do you think my bloat will go down?

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    There isn't enough information in your post for a reasonable answer but IIFYM has a TDEE calculator that you probalby used to get your 2100 number. Just go back to the calculator and put in your information and eat at your TDEE. You will need to adjust this as you figure out what your true maintenance is since the calculator will only give you an estimate.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    So I followed IIFYM to bulk and I did on 2,100 calories a day. I did gain on the fast side so it wasn't the cleanest, but I barely gained any fat. Now I just want to maintain. How many calories would you estimate I need? Im a 5ft tall female. Thanks! Oh, and once i start maintaing, do you think my bloat will go down?

how much did you gain per week/month?
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm confused...you did it fast and "not clean," but you barely gained any fat? I'd call that a slow, clean bulk.

I agree with above--how much do you weigh, what's your daily activity like, how often do you lift, etc.?