Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    RJ0274 wrote: »
    RJ0274 wrote: »
    I wish my boobies would shrink already.
    umm, not sure how to respond to that.......

Haha! You respond with "good luck" or something like that :)

Yeah......well then, good luck with that :\ - hope it all turns out the way you want.....um....happy shrinking (?)........you go girl!!.........um, ..........

I don't feel like you mean it, but I'm gonna take it anyway!

I guess I needed a little more backstory - you gotta admit, it's not something you'd see everyday on a friends post. If it's serious, you have my most sincere apologies, but most women I know are looking to augment their upper areas. But yes, most sincerely I wish you the best....... :-)
  • SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hell, why don't people smile???? I got off a train this afternoon in Melbourne. There were between 100-150 people sitting around waiting for another train. From one end of the platform to the other I studies every person. Everyone looked so sad, or very serious, or worried, or were so busy texting that they didn't even know what they looked like. As I got to the very end of the platform I couldn't help myself!!! There were 2 girls sitting chatting and one was smiling. I stopped and said "you know, you are the only person on the platform smiling, thank you"....I kept walking....and down into the subway... I'm weird like that...can't help speaking my mind to complete strangers. I wonder what the heck she thought.......? Can't people smile more???????????
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Fog of War is an excellent documentary and Robert Mcnamara was a very insightful man....
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I love living somewhere warm but damn it gives me less time to be pool/beach ready.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Hell, why don't people smile???? I got off a train this afternoon in Melbourne. There were between 100-150 people sitting around waiting for another train. From one end of the platform to the other I studies every person. Everyone looked so sad, or very serious, or worried, or were so busy texting that they didn't even know what they looked like. As I got to the very end of the platform I couldn't help myself!!! There were 2 girls sitting chatting and one was smiling. I stopped and said "you know, you are the only person on the platform smiling, thank you"....I kept walking....and down into the subway... I'm weird like that...can't help speaking my mind to complete strangers. I wonder what the heck she thought.......? Can't people smile more???????????

I personally only smile when I need to....most of the time I have a blank, poker face. Who the hell smiles all the time like you're high??? People will think you're being fake. Smile only when you mean it. And if someone doesn't like it...too bad lol. I can be happy without smiling you know?
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Made eye contact with another guy while eating a banana. i think I just made him uncomfortable. Win for me!

ron-banana-5.gif
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    OMG!! It's past 2:30 pm!! Time to head over to Starbucks!! Free pastry here I come!! :smiley:

I didn't make it. :( I hope you enjoyed the free pastry.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    borst14 wrote: »
    I love living somewhere warm but damn it gives me less time to be pool/beach ready.

From your profile pictures that you change I think you are probably ready to go already lol
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    OMG!! It's past 2:30 pm!! Time to head over to Starbucks!! Free pastry here I come!! :smiley:

I didn't make it. :( I hope you enjoyed the free pastry.

I did go, they were already running out of pastries. :huh: Like hello? On days like that you order extra pastry inventory Starbucks!!

But it was good. :yum:
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I miss Spike
    giphy.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It amazes me when people make a natural feature or talent like something they are responsible for.
  • Chocoloiza
    Options
    I'm hungry as heck and all i got in the fridge is peanut butter. Oh well..
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    AH!! THURSDAY'S ALMOST HERE!! :smiley:
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    One time I was so hungry, I ate a raisin I found on the floor. It tasted awful. That's when I discovered the family of rats...
    (No, not a true story.)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    One time I was so hungry, I ate a raisin I found on the floor. It tasted awful. That's when I discovered the family of rats...
    (No, not a true story.)

LMAO 0.o
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    (No, not a true story.)

LMAO 0.o

Hahahaha, is that random enough? I've got more. PLENTY more.
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    What do wet wookies smell like?
  • wetwookie1988
    Options
    What do wet wookies smell like?

That's the first question or statement most people think. Its like a mix between a wet dog and bigfoot's dick.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Have a little sore throat today. Keeping my fingers toes and eyes crossed that I'm not getting sick!!!!
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    (No, not a true story.)

LMAO 0.o

Hahahaha, is that random enough? I've got more. PLENTY more.

Go for it xD