Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Does anybody care about One Direction? Not me.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Blah, blah,blah.blah.blah......
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Yakity Smakity!
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I wonder if any women really wanna watch me on my webcam while i do my thing. Probably not i don't think women ever like to watch that kind of stuff
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    gruffo wrote: »
    I wonder if any women really wanna watch me on my webcam while i do my thing. Probably not i don't think women ever like to watch that kind of stuff

I enjoyed watching my S.O. do his thing, not gonna lie.
    Maybe you need more tinychat in your life LOL
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    gruffo wrote: »

I enjoyed watching my S.O. do his thing, not gonna lie.
    Maybe you need more tinychat in your life LOL

I am available and i take requests
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I'll bet you are haha..
    Maybe try craigslist? iunno lol.
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Why are you sleeping wake up and love me fcker
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Can't sleep, so just lying in bed listening to the rain. Hate how deeply I feel things. Sometimes I think it'd be better to not feel at all.
  • shizzlenitts
    shizzlenitts Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Can't sleep, so just lying in bed listening to the rain. Hate how deeply I feel things. Sometimes I think it'd be better to not feel at all.

i was actually going to post a smart *kitten* comment when i joined this post but after reading VintageMisery's post ..........i dont have it in me.

I heart you @vintagemisery514 .
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options

Sometimes we feel too much and that's okay.
  • akiba254
    akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us. Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    So tired of people asking me if I ever take it easy.

I understand that many people slow down as they get older, but would prefer they keep their sedentary lifestyle attitudes to themselves.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options

I hope tomorrow dawns bright for you Vintage. :)
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Andrej Pejic
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I've never had a boyfriend who's just like "if you really want that, I'd like to buy it for you." Do those guys exist? Is it wrong that I'd love that from time to time? Yeah, that probably makes me a bad person. Now I'm ashamed of myself. LOL!

You made me smile and laugh with this one... we probably should all feel guilty from time to time about this then (8^)
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    I fall in love a little with everyone I meet/lay eyes on/have any REAL human contact with- man or woman - and then am terribly hurt when they don't love me equally back.

Can relate <with women that is>
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    I am feeling like the world's biggest Idiot right now......make it go away!!!!!!!!! :'(

<waving my magic wand now>

POOF! That feeling is gone and replaced with "I'm on top of the world!" feelings now (8^**
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Everybody Dance now

everybodydance_now.gif

Now I have that song in my head. I'm ok with that. Excuse me while I do the running man around the office.
  • Raaneve
    Raaneve Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    akiba254 wrote: »
    Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us. Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead.

^^^ <3