DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, WHERE'S MY CARBS?

Options
This my introduction thread, I've been a member for a while now, but have never introduced myself and have only become active on the forums in the past week.

I lost 75 lbs doing DDP Yoga and plateaued for a bit, maintaining my weight with running and karate.

I deactivated my account and reopened it earlier this week to reset my starting weight to my new slimmer self so that I stop using and seeing the 75 lbs lost under my name as a crutch to keep cruising on this plateau.

I'm breaking through the barrier and have renewed drive to get under 200 lbs. I'm 224.2 as of this morning.

I like comics and video games, scifi and fantasy novels. Running, Karate and Yoga are my fitnesses of choice. I registered for my first 5 mile race having did a bunch of 5K's throughout the fall, the 5 Mile Turkey Trot will be my longest timed run yet.

If you like logging food, trying to be fit, and geeking out to Star Wars, send me a friend request.

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    You know you could have just changed your starting weight....right? You didn't have to deactivate.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker/update_weight
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Didn't care that much to look for it.
  • CharsCreations
    CharsCreations Posts: 4
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi...When I started out here I was 232#... I lose very slow as I can't walk much due to COPD... Also have T2 diabetics... Spend a lot of my time in my recliner or my mobility chair... I'm on oxygen 24/7 and biocap 12 hours at night... I'm now 214 #... My hubby "Smokey" and I have been married 51 years and I just turned 72... I am very open minded and hope for a lot of new friends...

Love Always Char <3
  • elo9021
    elo9021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    70 freaking pounds is such an accomplishment!! I usually plateau at frigin 20-25lbs. I enjoy star wars and am a huge Dr. Who Geek. So I will be sending you a request. :D I wanna pick your brain about the whole Yoga thing.