obese to beast - sorry if this has been discussed

Options
jerber160
jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
pretty amazing-excess skin after big loss-wondering what you all think?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/13/160-pound-weight-loss-insecurity_n_6153308.html

Replies

• mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I just checked out his entire youtube channel. About the excess skin, there's nothing you can do naturally except; stay hydrated, massage the skin to help blood flow, weight lifting, and time. I have about 145 lbs left to lose and I've lost 20lbs so far. I just makes sure to massage my skin everyday.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Wow--I'm not sure which is more impressive, your tremendous success at losing the weight and keeping it off or your attitude! You, young man, are a total winner and all time champion, period. You also look super terrific too. WOW! (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

Lastly, I thank you ever so much for being so bold and yet so humble to post this. It's rare to see such a combo of humility and boldness/courage--that's the stuff HEROES are made of and it's an awesome and encouraging/inspirational thing to behold--WOOT! B)
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    The point is, this young man is so much healthier! He has muscles and he has a great attitude, and this isn't the end of his story. What an amazing story! He's an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!