Favorite Sitcoms?

Options

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    King of Queens, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Sex and the City (does that count?), Big Bang Theory...hmmm..I think that's it!
  • dortchme
    dortchme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah can't forget our friends from across the pond..... Black Adder and Red Dwarf. I used to watch those on PBS when I was too cheap for cable.

Ok one more - Bob Newhart show
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    All Time Favorite.......Cheers!

thought of a close second to Cheers.....WKRP in Cincinnatti (miss Johnny Fever, Less Nessman, Venus Fly Trap, and Herb!!!)
    One of the best TV quotes and episode..."With God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    BBT and Seinfeld! :)
  • boperoni10
    Options
    Oh yeah can't forget our friends from across the pond..... Black Adder and Red Dwarf. I used to watch those on PBS when I was too cheap for cable.

Ok one more - Bob Newhart show

LOVED Bob Newhart!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Ow! I wish I could sit long enough to enjoy T.V.
    I need something mindless to do.
    I get pre-occupied
    Even when Duck Dynasty was on I never fully watched it.
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    Oldies...Friends, Frasier, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Office (now an oldie, RIP), 24 (j/k)

New Stuff: How I met your Mother, Modern Family, Community, New Girl (new favorite), Archer, The League, Big Bang Theory

New Girl! I forgot about that gem. One of my favorite shows ever!

Me too. Jess reminds me of a friend of mine
    Nick of me.
    Yes we are at least that awkward together.

That is awesome! I have been told that I remind people of Jess, though I'm not nearly as funny.
    That show is pure gold.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Roseanne, the Office, and King of Queens
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    All right folks, let's hear it.

I have two favorites: King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond. I own all 9 seasons of KoQ and can pretty much quote it verbatim. I'm working on the same level of command with ELR. Both of my favorite shows are now off the air, which is a bummer.

Honorary mention would have to go to Seinfeld (also off the air); I like it, but not as much as my top two.

Also, I guess I have to give a shout out to Futurama (the original four seasons), even though it's not technically a sitcom, it's still good times.

You are my sitcom hero! I have all of the King of Queens and Seinfeld episodes. I can pretty much quote Seinfeld. Love Futurama, too. I'm also a fan of Family Guy.

I also have all of the Melrose Place episodes, which I consider a different kind of comedy.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Arrested Development. Archer. American Dad.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    2 Broke girls and the Big Bang Theory

These. And obsessed with Sons of anarchy!!
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Gotta be "Big Bang Theory" - hilarious!!

Also "Modern Family" and "How I Met Your Mother"
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    SEINFELD!!!

Never gets old, always makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it.
    :happy:
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Could there BE a better show than Friends?! (in the voice of Chandler BIng):P

Ok yeah, Friends is my favorite! Never watched it when it was on but got hooked in college.
  • torymichaels
    Options
    Big Bang, How I Met Your Mother, and I'm sure there's another one ... oh, Two & Half Men (if I'm in the right mood). Can't stand most of the others, esp. Two Broke Girls (their voices are worse than Fran Drescher's, IMO).
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    its-always-sunny-day-in-philadelphi.jpg
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Will & Grace (a.k.a. The Jack & Karen Show), Psych (this counts, right?), and Workaholics
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld, Sanford and Son.......ALF was my favorite as a child.
  • boperoni10
    Options
    Could there BE a better show than Friends?! (in the voice of Chandler BIng):P

Ok yeah, Friends is my favorite! Never watched it when it was on but got hooked in college.

Love me some Chandler Bing!
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Boy Meets World
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air
    Full House