Hydroxycut

Options
2»

Replies

• MaddyFerg44
    Options
    My rule of thumb is if it is advertised on TV, then do not buy it.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I've been looking into different supplements this week and they ALL say you have to couple it with diet and exercise. I would imagine that any company that ran an effective study would have a sedentary group to compare and effective products would result in some weight loss for them, but what do I know?
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    congrats on only having 8 to go, that's awesome! If you are eating 1500 and are good at sticking to do that then the pills that restrict your appetite probably won't do too much for you since you said you don't want to eat under

I read through all the responses but forgot if anyone noticed maybe trying some new types of exercises?

Other thing I was thinking is maybe take the money you were considering spending on hydroxycut and use it on a nice reward or something like some new classes in something active or a nice day trip hiking or something. Just something nice for yourself involving your goals that might help stay from feeling to burned out/frustrated.

If you really are sticking to 1500-1900 a day it's just a matter of time!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    If there were a magic pill, most of us wouldn't be here.
  • byarger
    Options
    congrats on only having 8 to go, that's awesome! If you are eating 1500 and are good at sticking to do that then the pills that restrict your appetite probably won't do too much for you since you said you don't want to eat under

I read through all the responses but forgot if anyone noticed maybe trying some new types of exercises?

Other thing I was thinking is maybe take the money you were considering spending on hydroxycut and use it on a nice reward or something like some new classes in something active or a nice day trip hiking or something. Just something nice for yourself involving your goals that might help stay from feeling to burned out/frustrated.

If you really are sticking to 1500-1900 a day it's just a matter of time!

Great advice! I like the idea of spending the money on a reward for myself.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I love that some pa jackwagon flagged my post as abusive. lol.
  • byarger
    Options
    Thank you all for the advice and encouraging words. I am going to try some new exercises and save that money to buy myself something nice as a reward for making it to my goal.
  • byarger
    byarger Posts: 22
    edited November 2014
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

Not sure how it was abusive lol
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I tried Hydroxycut once - and i loved the caffeine buzz i got from it - used it as a preworkout. But then I realized drinking an adequate amount of water and as much green tea as I wanted would have the same effect, and its much safer.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    byarger wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »

Not sure how it was abusive lol
    Me either. lol.

I personally cycle a stack under approval of my doctor. It's DIY, but if your physical stats are good, and your doctor is on board with it, it's fine.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I tried that stuff years ago. Day 1 it killed the appetite totally. Day 2 the headache started. Day 3 massive headache. I quit taking them. The headache went away.

I tried these once back in my bulimia easily triggered days and THIS was basically my exact patern too. COMPLETELY suppressed my appetite and then MASSIVE headaches, then nausea. It was no bueno. I quit them so fast.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    byarger wrote: »
    Thanks, I've checked reviews and it's always hard to tell what's real and what's not. I'm reading that Hydroxycut is the only one who has done experiments with their products. This is why I'm unsure. I guess I can always experiment and see what results I get :)
    If you reread it, it's deceptive. All Muscletech labeling will usually say that it's "clinically tested". What they are doing is using clinical studies on a KEY INGREDIENT in their product and claiming clinical testing. So if there's caffeine in it, they are using clinical testing as evidence that their product works. Problem is that since they use a "Proprietary blend" you have no idea of what the actual dosage is of the "key ingredient" is in the product.
    And save your money.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    If there were a magic pill, most of us wouldn't be here.

^This, save your cash.