why?

Options
I finally get cleared to do only the stationary bike for exercise and its stinking freezing outside! Nowhere to put it inside either. Gotta remember to get my dad to get the weight off the seat too so I can actually do it. Gonna suck it up and get out there at least once this week if it kills me!

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Why what ?
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Why what ?

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Because. That's why.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I finally get cleared to do only the stationary bike for exercise and its stinking freezing outside! Nowhere to put it inside either. Gotta remember to get my dad to get the weight off the seat too so I can actually do it. Gonna suck it up and get out there at least once this week if it kills me!

Why not just start by going for a walk for 10-15 mins a day? You should be doing small gradual increases to get you moving. You really should be doing your weight loss in conjunction with your Dr and a dietician. As weight loss is 80% diet then focus on getting that sorted out first(there was plenty of scope in your diary to cut calories and readjust some of your choices) and just walking each day can suffice for a few months.