Oh the little things in life :)

Options
After nagging and nagging my mother to go through her clothes and get rid of some of them she finally listened and today we went through a pretty good pile of clothes. I grabbed a few pairs of workout shorts and shirts and I found this pair of white shorts that were sized 18. Well about 3 weeks ago I went to Wal-mart and tried on a few pairs of capri pants just to see what size I could wear...i fit into 18's but they were TIGHT so i got a pair of 20's....well tonight I thought that I would try on the shorts my mom gave me.

THEY FIT!!!!

I haven't worn a pair of 18 anything in about 4 to 6 years!! and I'm only 22. So I am soo excited that they fit and were comfortable!

So it's not a big success it is a little success that will add up to that big success later down the road :D

Manda B!

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Thats awesome! Keep up the good work. I try on my old jeans about once a week, they are slowly coming up a little further.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! It's the small accomplishments that get us though the early parts! Great job girl!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!