Starting Over

leesey1
leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
Hi Guys Im Leesey, I started on MFP probably around 2009 after I had my son. My highest weight was 220 & with the help of MFP and changing the way I eat my lowest was 157. I was so close to my goal!!! I work retail and I'm on my feet anywhere from 9-12/ hours a day and I'm always so exhausted and I haven't been active. I am sad to say I gained 33lbs back :-1:

I am trying to get back on track because I don't want to be where I use to be & getting on the scale this morning was definitely a wake up call. I need support on here because my friends are either the "lazy , skinny type" or the type to complain they are unhappy with their body. I really want to get back on track!

Thanks MFP family !!!

-Leesey

Replies

• You can do it! You just have to keep on it. i have a long way to go to get where i want to be, but lord willing I'll get down with some hard work.

You got this!!!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Welcome back! Add me if you need supportive friends!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Welcome back, Leesey! I can relate to a lot of what you said. I've been stagnant in my weight loss so I've been recommitting myself to tracking on here. You can add me if you'd like!