Polar FT7 HRM Issue

I've been using a my Polar FT7 HRM for quite a while now and really like it. However, I noticed today when pausing and then stopping my workout the data does not show up, and there is no record of it in my training files. Has anyone else noticed this problem? I am wondering if it's an issue with my watch. My batteries in my watch and chest strap are fine, and my HR is being recorded the entire time. Is it time for a new watch?

Replies

• sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    I have not encountered that issue. Have you tried removing the battery and putting it back it. Maybe the watch needs to be reset.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    I reset the watch. I have found that I can see my calories adding up as they are being burned, something that I accidentally found today. I'm going to use it like that, since that way works pretty reliably, since the other way it is hit or miss, and I don't want to have to send it back to the company and be without it for awhile.
  • hazmat1212
    hazmat1212 Posts: 10 Member
    I have had my FT7 since August ... recently I found that the heart rate would drop out and be lost while i was on the rowing machine and i'd flip, losing data! ... my trainer said that i need to continue to adjust the band ... with the change in my torso from the workouts ... i don't usually pause it during the workout, so i'm not sure i've ever experienced that same issue.