How often do you get on the scale?

Options
I officially weigh in with my nutritionist every two weeks. Is it bad that I jump on my own scale a couple times a week? How often do you all weigh yourself?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    As long as you're A. consistently doing it at the same time (i.e. when you first wake up, after using the bathroom and before eating), and B. aware that weight fluctuates from day to day, there's no problem.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Almost every morning, but I only record when either the number goes down, or it's been more than a week since my last log.
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself pretty much every morning. My weight can fluctuate up and down 5 pounds from day to day, so weighing every day I can see the trend.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Every day. Except when I travel. I always have.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning. I track the daily fluctuations to see the trends.
  • Jreeves9210
    Jreeves9210 Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Every day. As soon as I get out of bed, I hit the bathroom, and then weigh and log it. It takes a whole 15 extra seconds, and then it's done. No thinking required, and there's no element of timing needed. Even on a weekend, if I sleep in a bit, no biggie. Get up and weigh.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I do it every morning before I shower. I like to see the trend of my weight and be able to get a gauge for it over the week. I log my weight frequently as well, so my chart is updated with said trends.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I get on mine every morning.
  • sandicat6
    sandicat6 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    every morning too.
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Most mornings.
  • STrubacz
    Options
    I used to do WW, and they had weekly weigh-ins. Because of that, I'm still in the habit. I weigh every Friday.
  • LettingTheSmallStuffGo
    Options
    Every morning then I like to look back ever the week prior on the same day to see where I was at.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning & write it on the calendar.
    Only log it here if I've gone down, and then I also take a picture, change my ticker, & update my profile.

51637601.png
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Same here... every morning. Trying to make it a habit for the rest of my life.

55835802.png
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Every Morning..no matter what!
  • G8rRay
    G8rRay Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    For the past seven years, I weigh every morning, after bathroom, before breakfast: measure & record: blood pressure, heart rate, weight, % body fat, resting metabolism, BMI. Those last four items are based upon Omron WW digital scale--I assume the weight is accurate and the others may or may not be accurate; but, I assume they are consistent...to show a trend.
  • honeybee535
    honeybee535 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Every morning
  • sshwetas
    sshwetas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Every tuesday. I am so excited to go to the gym today because I am going to weigh myself today lol
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Every two or three days.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Every morning. I expect to bounce around with a few pounds and that way I never have to think about it.